why everytime I play the game on island it freeze and chrashes everytime I play on dustbowl? please fix i love the game :(
Ravenfield (Beta 5)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Walk upon the Ravenfield with your BLUE allies! Take down those pesky REDs using helicopters, cars, guns, and active ragdoll physics.
Ravenfield on Discord!
Ravenfield now has an official discord server, if you want to chat with the developer or other community people, join the server via https://discord.gg/xavGMJa
BETA 5 RELEASED!
- New Vehicle: Quadbikes!
- New Weapon: Recon LRR: A semi automatic long range rifle
- New Tool: Wrench, can be used to repair vehicles, or simply whack people on their heads
- Tank and Helicopter handling improved
- Helicopter has a new default control scheme
- Weapon rebalancing with damage falloff over distance
- Tons of AI Tweaks
- Tons of bug fixes
Ravenfield is a singleplayer battlefield style game. It started out as an experiment with ragdolls and AI, and will remain a slightly experimental, for-fun game project.
(This game is in beta, so expect a few bugs here and there)
- QE - lean
- Enter - bring up loadout menu ingame
- C - crouch
- Shift - sprint
- Aim at seat + F - enter/exit vehicles
- Helicopter (Battlefield style):
- WS - Throttle
- AD - Rudder (Yaw)
- Mouse vertical - Pitch
- Mouse horizontal - Roll
- Caps lock - super slowmotion! (shift+capslock for regular slowmotion)
How to play
The objective of the game is to beat your enemy team's score by 200 points. Do this by capturing flags and murderizing enemies.
Besides providing additional spawn points, each flag your team holds increases your Flag Multiplier. This multiplier increases the score you gain per enemy kill. The team score bars indicate what team is currently winning, push out the enemy bar to win the game! You can also win the game by capturing all spawn points.
Open your Ravenfield.zip file and drag the Ravenfield folder to somewhere on your computer. Now open your new Ravenfield folder and start the game.
For people getting the "There should be 'ravenfield_Data' folder next to the executable" error on windows: Make sure you extract the game by dragging the Ravenfield folder from the ravenfield.zip file to somewhere on your computer. Now open your NEW Ravenfield folder and start the .exe file.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
I made a collection of the top 10 bugs in Ravenfield. Panzer Zombie and Jeep Jump Pad are the most fun ones! :D
Awesome game you made sir! If I had to choose between battlefield and this I would definitely choose Call of Duty.
All jokes aside, Awesome free game you must check out!
you know what would be awesome? a bomber plane or just bombs for the copter
When is beta 6 out?
Check out some BRUTAL HELI ONLY gameplay here :)
you know what would be awesome? a bomber plane!
I´ll just leave this here.
if this game has multiplayer it will be so much fun!!!!
it always stop moving when i play it for 10 seconds please help me i love the game
Team deatmach mode can and multiplayer mode can be good.
Is anything like LAN coop available yet/soon?
Ive had this game for 2 months now, and I still enjoy it as much as when I first played :)
Is this game Single player only? or is it Multiplayer? just asking cause i haven't played it yet but i'd like a new game to try with my brother
Hey, uh SteelRaven7 I wanted some Unity 5 tips.(Scripting)How do I make my character enter and exit vehicles?Please reply,Thanks.:)
Infinite AK47. Enjoy!
how do i add you to my contact
I love, love, LOVE, this game. I downloaded it yesterday, and have already put an unhealthy amount of hours into it. I do have a couple of things I'd like to see, though.
1) The helicopters are extremely difficult to control. It took me hours of practice just to get somewhat decent.
2) More weapons. There are a good amount now, and it allows for a couple of play styles, but I'd love to see more variety.
3) MULTIPLAYER! I have a ton of fun with this game just by myself, but playing it with friends would increase the fun factor majorly. Even if it's just locally at first, I'd love to see this become multiplayer.
All in all, it's a fantastic game, especially just for Beta. I would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys smaller, silly shooters.